Today I'm introducing our new weekly column; Nat's Weekly Favorites. Every week I will be sharing a handful of my favorite new items / discoveries ranging from fashion, beauty or travel, to deco & even entertainment. Are you excited? I sure as hell am.
Here's what caught my attention this past week!
2. Traveling a lot or bored of scrubbing creams in your face and waiting for them to dry? A good sheet mask is THE secret to a glowing skin. I know that sheet masks have been a thing for a while now, but hey I hadn't tried any till very recently (guilty as charged) and now I'm OBSESSED.
3. The Woodwick Beach Boardwalk candle. I used to buy this specific scent while living in New York and have fallen in love with it all over again now. Woodwick candles create a long and beautiful flame, which slowly burns the oil inside and are perfect for absorbing any unwanted smells in the house like smoke or food (jackpot).
5. The pool at The Margi Hotel in Athens, Greece (that's where you'll find me every weekend). It's the perfect place to relax and refuel after a hectic week in the city. Here are some unique bathing suits for the occasion:
6. Last but not least, the Biotherm Life Plankton Sensitive Balm.
Biotherm uses nature’s extracts to make the most natural and effective products, but this time has a packaging innovation that actually got me excited. The hermetic pack brings the benefits of anti-oxidation, anti-contamination and a long-term preserved efficacy of the concentrated formula as its air sealed. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds very promising!
Any new discoveries you're excited about this week? I want to know!
- Nat x
* For more fashion (and beyond) make sure you follow me on IG @natgeorgala.