I cannot remember a Summer in my twenties that I haven't traveled to Mykonos at least for a couple of days. There's just something about this island that won't let me stay away for long.
This year I spent 9 days on this heavenly island and as you kept asking for tips I decided to round up all my favorite places to swim, eat and dance.
- Swim at Foko & Agios Sostis, eat at Ftelia & Farma, dance till dawn at Alemagou and Scorpios (my ultimate favorite place).
- Have sunset cocktails at Scarpa and try the frozen melon margarita. Mouthwatering.
- Have your first drinks at Astra, then dance your heart out at Void (only if you are a house music lover like myself).
- Eat the best Chinese food at Ling Ling Hakkasan - rather pricey but it's worth every single penny.
- Have vegan breakfast at Nice n' Easy in Mykonos town (you'd love their pancakes).
- Spend your day at Agia Anna beach, then have late lunch at Spilia. Try their Shrimp Pasta dish.
- Have hangover brunch at Marenga.
- If you need proof that money doesn't buy style or grace go to Nammos. Be prepared to be treated like sh**, with bad attitude and arrogance from the entire staff (from the waitress, to the manager).
- JackieO' beach is not just for gays anymore. Great food, great ambience.
* For more fashion (and beyond) make sure you follow me on IG @natgeorgala.