AKA ensuring your next flight attire is both functional and chic.
Being a blogger and a travel fanatic in general, means I (should) have mastered the art of airport dressing by now. For me it's all about being comfortable, yet polished even on my laziest days, cause you never know who you'll bump into on the plane right? #hotguyalert
It's still a bit tricky to ensure my flight attire is both functional and chic - because come on ladies, who doesn't wanna look chic upon arrival - but as time passes by I believe I'm getting better and better. So here's some of my tips!
- Long hauls call for pieces that keep you comfy and cozy while onboard. Over the years I surely have found the types of clothing I feel the most comfortable in and these include the following; jeans with a little give in them (so they keep their shape while I'm travelling), culottes, jersey tops, oversized blazers and slouchy cardigans.
- Avoid anything very tight, as well as shorts, mini skirts or dresses that leave a lot of skin exposed, as the air conditioning inflight will make you freeze to death.
- Always carry a jacket or sweatshirt to keep you cozy cause as I said the air conditioning might be very cruel.
- Layers are key to any successful flight. Bring a big scarf that can double up as a blanket (the air-con nightmare strikes again!).
- A big stylish hat can be very useful, as you can hide your postflight-bad-hair in that.
- Nat x